Valentine’s Day…..a day that can bring fear in the heart of the most Macho Man if he hasn’t found the perfect present for his sweetheart. It can also be a day that brings new found confidence in the meekest person if he knows he has found the most romantic of presents for his love.
I sometimes wonder why it is so hard to find the perfect present for your loved ones. All you have to do is pay attention to their likes and dislikes and it becomes a piece of cake.
Pay attention to the little details and it can’t be harder to find them a present than it would be to go shopping for yourself. Here are a few tips and suggestions to help you on your way to present finding nirvana
* Pay Attention to the Small Stuff: What are their likes and dislikes, what makes them smile, what upsets them. For eg, if they like to travel, get them a travel cosmetic pouch or the travel partition bag to make their travels easier. If they are super organized, give them the 24 compartment drawer organizer or the 5-in-1 travelling pouch set that they can even use in their daily lives to organize their closets.
* Decide on a Budget and Stick to it: Everyone wants the sky to be the limit when looking for a present for that special one, but realistically we have to stick to what’s available in our wallets. If you overspend drastically to impress them, then you might not be smiling as much later on. Look for deals like the Zaza perfume couples bundle, Or special Valentine’s Day discounts on stuff they really enjoy. Sometimes, all it takes is a free e-card or a great movie followed by dinner to make it the most memorable of evenings.
* Don’t be Afraid to TRY Something New: It could be a new experience like couples cooking class or couples massage or an adventure that you both want to try out. Step out of your comfort zone and show them how much they really mean to you. The most unusual of presents can be the ones you remember most vividly. Try our bean bags to cuddle under the stars with a glass of champagne or cook them a romantic dinner and instead of candlelight, use our LED ice cubes round the table to create an unmatched experience.
* Create an Experience, Not a Moment: Create romantic lighting with our LED balloons, find a great cocktail recipe and serve it to them in our Tango glasses or fill our Jewelry organizer with little treats that they love. Make the event as fun for them, as it was for you while you were planning it.
And Last but Not the Least
* Do not lose your individuality in the whole process: It could be that you are buying a present or it could be that you are creating an experience, make sure they see you in it. Wrap the present in wrapping paper of your favorite color, or if you are cooking, then make one of your signature dishes along with one of theirs.
All in all, make it about the love you have for each other, not the price tag of the present.
Hope these tips and tricks make it a little easier to find the perfect present for your love.